Thursday, January 26, 2006

Pooch gets snowballs from Snickers

I'm not sure if the barista would approve, but the snowballs she passed to Snickers are now in the possession of Pooch. I wouldn't have believed it, either, but here's proof:


[9:45 AM]<snickers> did I tell you how awesome snowballs
from nancy were yesterday?
[9:45 AM]<snickers> cause holy crap man
[9:45 AM]<snickers> they were
[9:46 AM]<baron> I heard you had 5 of them. is that true?
[9:46 AM]<rynok duo> were they?
[9:46 AM]<snickers> oh yeah, totally got 5
[9:46 AM]<rynok duo> i missed that.
.
.
[1:15 PM]<nickonov> I hear you can get five at the coffee shop
[1:15 PM]<rynok duo> snickers gave 2 to iaco on the way
back from lunch.
[1:15 PM]<rynok duo> i hear snickers been givin' that shit
out too all them graffiti guys.
[1:15 PM]<nickonov> that's pretty generous
[1:15 PM]<nickonov> not to mention gay
[1:16 PM]<rynok duo> yah... they were gonna polish the last 3
off in the bathroom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home